Knafaim Holdings Ltd. makes great efforts and invests extensive resources in order to provide all of our customers with equal, dignified, accessible and professional service. Pursuant to the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Law – 1998 and the Regulations thereunder, extensive efforts and resources are invested in performance of accessibility modifications necessary for persons with disabilities to be able to receive the services provided to all customers, in an independent and equal manner.
An accessible website is a website which enables persons with disabilities and the elderly to access it with the same level of efficiency and benefit as is available to all users. 20%-25% of the population encounter difficulties in using the internet and may benefit from more accessible internet content, according to a 2003 Microsoft study.
Knafaim Holdings Ltd. believes in and strives toward equal opportunities online for persons with various disabilities and those utilizing assistive technologies for computer use.
Information concerning the accessibility of the website.
- The website complies with the requirement of the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were carried out in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Internet Content Accessibility at Level AA, and the WCAG2.0 international document.
- The tests were examined for the maximal compatibility with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 and above web-browsers.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for customary use patterns for operation by keyboard using arrow keys, Enter and Esc to leave menus and windows.
- Compatible for viewing on popular browsers and for cellular phone use.
- For best browsing experience with screen narration software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Accessibility Arrangements in the Building
The following are, to the best knowledge of Knafaim Holdings Ltd., the accessibility arrangements at the reception in the building where Knafaim Holdings Ltd. are located, at 12 Aba Hillel Street, Ramat Gan, Ayalon House. Knafaim Holdings Ltd. offices are located in the 13th floor of the building:
- Handicap parking places are located in the building’s parking space, at floor minus 4, including for vehicles up to a height of 2.20 meters.
- Continuous access from the parking lot through the entrance to the reception center and until the service desk.
- There is an accessible entrance to the building.
- Handicap restrooms are accessible throughout the building.
- Information and guidance signage.
- Entry is permitted for service animals designated for the assistance of persons with disabilities.
- Service representatives in the building lobby may be approached for assistance as needed in completion of forms.
Details of Site Accessibility Coordinator
Questions, complaints and suggestions may be direct to: Johnatan Shtark, Knafaim Holdings Ltd. accessibility coordinator.